Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.
Rune-made.com. Go now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-made.com. Go now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all. About ununseptiumx

+5
Ben
Mod Special
Jason
Super_Sly
Anthony
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To all. About ununseptiumx Empty To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 am

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

Everyone. unun is a fking scammer and a fking liar. He promised me deals about rsgp. So i returned his acc to share that he donated and hacked back. You will not see that noob again. So fk him

2To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 11:55 am

Super_Sly

Super_Sly
Beginner
Beginner

yup harhar i knew there was somthing fishy about his acct he had recovs and a email and he said he didn't care bout the acct.. lol then y recovs and a email? harhar

3To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

Anthony you need to handle better. Shadow Lord did the same

http://rstradezone.forumotion.com

4To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Classic scam then ban? I have made 3 successful trades with Unun, so I find it hard to believe he has suddenly decided to scam.

5To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Ben

Ben
Ex-Owner
Ex-Owner

Me too, only 2 trades tho, i dont see why he would scam..

https://create.runescape.com/accountcreated.ws?username=zezima

6To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sat May 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Super_Sly

Super_Sly
Beginner
Beginner

oh yah unun did let me on his acct he seemed like a true trader then but somthing is still fishy about his acct

7To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 am

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

he did legit ones. But once it reached my acc he fking scam me it and my mem

8To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 am

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

Mod Special wrote:Classic scam then ban? I have made 3 successful trades with Unun, so I find it hard to believe he has suddenly decided to scam.

I heard about your new website.....

http://rstradezone.forumotion.com

9To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sun May 29, 2011 8:00 am

SuperAdmin

Mhmm

10To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 am

Heartss

Heartss
Beginner
Beginner

Nobody tried to keep it a secret from you Jason, and you have nobody to blame but yourself for running this website and your credibility into the ground

11To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Mon May 30, 2011 9:17 am

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

Heartss wrote:Nobody tried to keep it a secret from you Jason, and you have nobody to blame but yourself for running this website and your credibility into the ground

Agreed 100%

12To all. About ununseptiumx Empty Re: To all. About ununseptiumx Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

Danny

Danny
Beginner
Beginner

I was actually helping ppl out. I tried to do everyway to keep them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum