Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.
Rune-made.com. Go now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-made.com. Go now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking of buying this website

+2
McBoner
Shadow Lord
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Thinking of buying this website Empty Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 am

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

Hey guys I'm thinking of buying this website. I am of course going to be owner however I would set my website ot like this
Owner:me
Co owner: Ben if u want or seduction, Anthony
Admin: normal admins
Mods: normal

My price iwish to buy this website for is 300mil inclusive of all the accounts but not the websites cash cuz I think that's a lot. Jason pm me if u will let me buy this website.

I would also make mr special and mc boner a mod

2Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:20 am

I think you should get the gp before making the offer. No offense

3Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:48 am

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

The only reason I am willing to buy this website is cuz I see potential in it. Also now that my friends are being demoted/banned at a ridiculous rate
I will also have a category named advertisers

4Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 am

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

I agree just wanted to make my offer and buy in one week if jason accepts it

5Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 am

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

What's the offer?

6Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 am

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

300mil

7Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 5:59 am

Not bad considering the price used to be like 90m or something.. i think

8Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 12:12 pm

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

Dam.. How do you make so much money?

9Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Seduction: The thing is that he wants to keep all the donated characters so far, so that raises the price a little.

10Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

Shadow Lord wrote:The only reason I am willing to buy this website is cuz I see potential in it. Also now that my friends are being demoted/banned at a ridiculous rate
I will also have a category named advertisers

We have banned. 2 people for about 1.5Hours? Also I say yes. But i'd like to be co-owner as i am owner now. But you would have complete control.

http://rstradezone.forumotion.com

11Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

I want to be co-owner Razz

12Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

Okay...

13Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Ben

Ben
Ex-Owner
Ex-Owner

He would be able to choose his own co-owner.
He would be the owner.
He could make new ranks such as "Site Manager" or jason and i could get "Ex-Owner" rank Very Happy

https://create.runescape.com/accountcreated.ws?username=zezima

14Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Ben

Ben
Ex-Owner
Ex-Owner

* I CAN MM THIS TRADE *

https://create.runescape.com/accountcreated.ws?username=zezima

15Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

We need th cash first :/

16Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to trust anyone will 300M....
Will be interesting to watch that trade.

17Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

Ill be splitting cash with you ben. If i get.

18Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster

He'll just give cash to me. Its the only way to trust him to be owner.

19Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

Can i hav like 5m Razz lol jk but if u want i want Razz

20Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

You should give moderators like 100k.... We help the site run Smile (oops this is begging isn't it)

21Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Shadow Lord, come to the chatbox as soon as possible to talk about buying ownership.

22Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

Firstly ben is t'he middle man
Secondly Now both of us know what i giving u but what do I get?lik I become owner of website but how do I edit website a bit and stuff and u give me all the donated accs?
Thirdly can this trade be done in 1 week exactly?

23Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

Dude u seriously hav no experience and is buying it?.

24Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 3:50 pm

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

I guess so^^^^^^^6

25Thinking of buying this website Empty Re: Thinking of buying this website Thu May 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

He doesn't have the money...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum