Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.
Rune-made.com. Go now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-made.com. Go now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the most active person?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Person?

Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most active person? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 am

I could be wrong but i think only admins can see them.
I'll try post a link though

https://rstradezone.forummotion.com/statistics

27Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

O yea. who been here longest and only oldest first member... Every1 else left i stayed Razz

28Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

McBoner wrote:I'm not gonna vote, but it's between me, you, and aces..
And me. Been on everyday since it started. I havent been on for like 3 days thtis it

29Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 12:36 pm

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

( mostly doubles ) lol

30Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 pm

XD . Anthony you have been here for like 3 times as much as me . Yet I have more posts

31Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Aces is winning by a long shot!!!! She has twice as many votes as anyone else and Sherbie, Brad, and Ben aren't doing to well......

32Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

Link doesn't work I need to be admin dw

33Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

There are now no longer any admins or mods besides: Brad, Mod G, Ben (other ultimate donors).

34Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

To look into what happened, go to free membership thread.

35Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Wait, don't forget Sherbie.

36Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

Actually there is 1 more mod but u have to buy it because Anthony won't let me Get trial mod from aces

37Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

What is your account username Shadow Lord (just for the future)? In case you ever want to buy membership pins with RsGp or have questions.

38Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

In my signature and it's shad0warcana

39Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Mod Special

Master
Master

Ok, if you are interested in buying (membership) pins from me, pm me on this or if I'm on runescape.

40Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 7:31 pm

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

Aces has been doing a great job with Anthony...

41Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks, I'm doing my best.

Will be posting alot less though, as it seems when I post alot I get banned

42Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm

McBoner

McBoner
Superior
Superior

What? isn't the more posts the better?

43Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Evidentally not

44Who is the most active person? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most active person? Wed May 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Shadow Lord

Shadow Lord
Superior
Superior

LOl kk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum