Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-made.com. Go now!
Go to rune-made.com. Our new website.
Rune-made.com. Go now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-made.com. Go now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide Guides

3 posters

Is this Guide Guide helpful?

Guide Guides I_vote_lcap100%Guide Guides I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Guide Guides I_vote_lcap0%Guide Guides I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Guide Guides I_vote_lcap0%Guide Guides I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide Guides Empty Guide Guides Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 am

Ben

Ben
Ex-Owner
Ex-Owner

Naming of the guides are quite easy, they have to shortly explain the type of guide
Example: Summoning guide 1 - 99 (skill)
Example 2: Recipe for Disaster (Quest)

The Guides have to have F2P options if its a skill able in F2P and a P2P option for all members wanting to gain higher levels in this skill or more quest points

Here is a quick example of a Forum Guide that I would like to see.

Guide to a Perfect Pure by,

Ben

Well 100k p/h isnt that great :\ keep making money until you get 1m then do dwarf cannon quest, go to green dragons and you can make up to 1m per/hour if you are consistant if you use a cannon your range xp increases alot and it makes you lots of money from 60-99ranged!!! made me about 72m on my pure!!! Smile the mage idea is good, get 94mage if you have the money

90str 99range 99mage is the way to go Smile if you want get 99str and 1-20 defence
60attack is perfect do not get 70 as a whip is a waste of time, you'll find youself pking with dragon scims anyways

MY HELP IS FOR P2P PLAYERS ONLY

Strength can be trained at Bandits at 75 strength, you can have 300k cash in your inv and 1k lobsters, when your out of food instead of banking you sell the amount of food u need and rebuy it back making bandits one of the best training NPCs. They auto attack so if you want you can relax and watch youtube! but he carefull.. you defence will be low so you have to check quite abit, If you pick up the good herbs you can make profit but you will have to bank eventually. From 1-45(50) train at cows then go to rock craps until you think your ready for bandits.

Mage

From 1-10mage use the lowest spell possible. Then curse/weakon dummies or monsters until 45-55mage (at 45 you could choose to camelot teleport, but this is quite expensive). Once your 55 mage High alchermy is a very good option. Make sure you have the fund for this though because it is quite expensive and may take 10-40million gp to get 99mage. If you dont want to alch the whole way you can Charge at 80 mage or burst at Ape Atoll.

Attack

Attack, well this is simple. Train this while you increase your strength and stop at 50attack. Then do all the requirements for dragon weapons getting you around 58attack then you can train with a brine sabre or rune scimitar till 60 attack.

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE A GOOD PURE!!!!!

This Example is quite a good one, using colors to highlight areas and using big text to pinpoint big headings.

Please add a Poll if you feel that the Guide can have one. Otherwise a Friendly Admin will "Edit or Delete" the poll.

https://create.runescape.com/accountcreated.ws?username=zezima

2Guide Guides Empty Re: Guide Guides Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Anthony

Anthony
Master
Master

Ty Smile

3Guide Guides Empty Re: Guide Guides Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Jason

Jason
King Poster
King Poster